Baking With Kids
- 175g (6 oz) Stork tub
- 175g (6 oz) golden castor sugar
- 300g (11 oz) self raising flour, sieved
- 5 tablespoons JUST MILK
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 250g (9 oz) fresh cherries, stoned and quartered
- Muffin tray
- Paper cases
- Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Add all the ingredients except the cherries into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Reserve some cherries for decoration and fold the remainder into the mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly between the paper cases, and decorate the tops with remaining cherries.
- Bake in a pre – heated oven 200°C, 180°C (fan), gas mark 6 for 20 – 25 minutes. Dust with icing sugar to serve.