Top baking brands who support us…
Tomato & Goats Cheese Tartlets
- 6oz/175g puff pastry
- 3 tbsp/3x15ml sp pesto,
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2oz/50g goats cheese, cut into 4, 1/4in/1/2cm slices
- basil leaves
- 15ml balsamic vinegar glaze
- Pre heat oven to Mark 6/200°C/400°F.
- Roll pastry out to form an approximate 22cm square.
- Cut out 4, 4in/10cm circles.
- Put into a four cup pudding tray.
- Bake for 8 minutes until risen and golden Brown.
- Spread pesto over the top of the pastry, arrange tomatoes and goats cheese over.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with basil leaves and a little balsamic vinegar Glaze.
- Serve hot with a salad.