|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||45 minutes|
2 large potatoes
125g grated cheddar cheese
1ltr JUST MILK
200ml crème fraiche
1 pinch grated nutmeg
6 free range eggs
A little salt and pepper
1. Remove the outside skin from the pumpkin and deseed. Peel the potatoes and dice both the vegetables into cubes.
2. Heat the JUST MILK in a large saucepan until almost boiling and add the potato and pumpkin.
3. Leave to Simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Ladel out a glassful of JUST MILK and keep to one side for cooking.
4. Preheat the oven to 205°C.
5. Roughly Mash the potatoes and pumpkin with a fork.
7. Add a little extra JUST MILK to loosen the mix if necessary.
8. Grease a muffin tray with butter.
9. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray and add small piece of butter to the top of each one. Bake for around 20 minutes.
10. Serve hot on a bed of salad.