|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||50 minutes|
• 3 free range ggs
• 160g flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 150ml of JUST MILK
• 50ml olive oil
• 100g Mature Cheddar Cheese
• 200g feta cheese
• A small bunch fresh basil, chopped
• 100g sundried tomatoes chopped into small chunks
• A little salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, Mix together the eggs and flour.
3. Add the Baking powder, JUST MILK, oil, and cheeses and mix well until you have a doughy mixture.
4. Season the dough with salt and pepper and add the basil before continuing to mix.
5. Grease a loaf tin with a little butter and pour in the mixture.
6. Bake for 50 minutes on a medium shelf.
7. Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave to Cool before serving.