- Heat the oven to 200C°. Remove the green outer leaves from the cauliflower and Steam whole over a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes. Remove the cauliflower from the heat and leave to Cool.
- Place the butter and flour into a large saucepan. Over a low heat Stir the butter and flour until the butter has melted and the flour is incorporated. Add the salt and mustard powder and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to medium and add all the JUST MILK in one go and Whisk vigorously until a smooth sauce is formed. Continue stirring until the sauce is thickened and glossy (about 5 minutes) If the sauce is very thick add a little more JUST MILK: the sauce should be thick but still runny. Add the grated cheese and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Break the cauliflower florets from the thick, central stalk taking care not to break them into tiny pieces. Place the florets in a Baking dish large enough to hold all the florets in one layer.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the cauliflower ensuring all the florets are covered. Sprinkle with grated cheese and a good twist of black pepper.
Bake in the hot oven until the sauce is bubbling and golden Brown on the top, approx 30 minutes.